KIMS Hospital works with a team of respiratory and chest consultants, who diagnose and treat patients with chest-related conditions such as lung cancer, asthma, and shortness of breath.
Symptoms and conditions relating to your breathing and chest can be frustrating as they can have an impact on your sleep and comfort. If you are currently experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, chest pain or chronic asthma, or you are having trouble sleeping because of these symptoms, the first step is to book a consultation with a specialist.
We also diagnose and treat patients with occupation related health conditions such as occupational asthma, exposure to asbestos or other industrial dust exposure, asbestosis, malignant mesothelioma and pleural diseases.
Prompt diagnostic procedures so you have fast access to the treatment you need
At KIMS Hospital, we offer a fully comprehensive service that allows you fast and easy access to outpatient treatments and diagnostic tests, including:
- Spirometry to measure the breath and diagnose lung conditions
- Lung function to measure how well the lungs are working
- Ultrasound to examine the inside of the chest
- Bronchoscopy to view the airways and take biopsies
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing to check how well your lungs, heart and muscles react to exercise, to assess fitness for major surgery
- Chest CT Scans
- Full sleep studies to measure how well you sleep and what is causing sleep problems
- Allergy testing
- Make a general enquiry
- Appointment enquiry
Our team are on hand to help answer any queries you might have about coming to KIMS Hospital. You can use the form below and one of our team will be in touch. Alternatively to speak to a member of our team, please call 01622 237 500.
If you would like to book an appointment, you can use the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
Alternatively to speak to a member of our team, please call 01622 237 500.