Spreading the cost of your treatmentHelping to make your treatment at KIMS Hospital more affordable.
At KIMS Hospital we know you don’t want to wait for your treatment, that’s why we work with Chrysalis Finance to provide alternative ways to help you pay for your healthcare. You can spread the cost of your treatment with a competitive fixed rate medical loan.
24, 36, 48 and 60 month loans are available at 16.9% APR representative (variable) for £1,000 to £25,000
Once you know the price of your treatment, you can calculate your monthly payments on the Chrysalis Finance website
- A wide-range of procedures can be financed through Chrysalis Finance. See below for treatments that we are currently unable to offer finance on
- Simple and quick online application. Approval usually takes under 2 minutes
- For your ease and peace of mind, Chrysalis Finance will send the funds directly to KIMS Hospital on your behalf
- First payment is due 10-14 days after surgery
- Simply pay back the cost of your treatment in equal monthly instalments
- Chrysalis offer a Patient Promise – which guarantees the service and care that you can expect from them
- You can even pay back early at no additional cost
|Number of monthly payments||24|
|Monthly repayment amount||£195.36|
|Total amount repayable||£4,688.64|
*Deposit amounts are paid directly to KIMS Hospital.
Representative Example. Amount of Credit £4,000.00. Total Amount Repayable £4,688.64. Repayable by 24 monthly payments of £195.36. Representative 16.9% APR (variable). You can borrow between £1,000 and £25,000, subject to status. You must be over 18 to apply, and you must have lived in the UK for at least three years. Other terms and conditions apply which will be sent to you upon application.
Treatments not covered by Chrysalis Finance
Below is a list of treatments that we are currently unable to offer finance on:
- Silicone face injections
- Polyacrylamide gel injections
- Synthetic Permanent Dermal Fillers
- Laser treatments in relation to hair growth
- Supplements and vitamin IV treatments
- Brazilian Butt Lifts (BBL)
- Semi-permanent makeup and tattooing
- Pregnancy Terminations
- Fertility Treatment IVF Treatment
- Oncology treatment
- Gender Reassignment (Sex Reassignment Surgery)
- Genital Modification
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Self-induced addiction (Alcohol & Drug Addiction)
- Collagen/ Hyaluronic acid
The above generic description list is for guidance only.
All treatment types must be confirmed with Chrysalis before a credit application and commencement of treatment. Personal medical loans need to be approved at least 14 days prior to your surgery.
KIMS Hospital Limited trading as KIMS Hospital is an Appointed Representative of Chrysalis Finance Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Chrysalis Finance Limited is a member of the Chrysalis Healthcare Group. PO Box 404, Alderley Edge, Cheshire SK9 0EA. Registered in England, Company number 6541664. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 631193.