Scans, tests & treatments available
- ECG test
- Stress echocardiogram
Queen Mary’s Hospital, London, Darent Valley Hospital, Kent and Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, London
Dr. Jun Cheong is a strong believer in “prevention is better than cure” by promoting health screening and disease prevention. He is detailed-orientated and practices holistic treatment for his patients, considering every individual’s needs before formulating a shared decision care plan.
Dr. Jun Cheong completed his medical training and graduated with Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) from Edinburgh University in 2004.
He has successfully achieved full accreditation in performing cardiovascular CT, echocardiography, and Cardiac MRI with:-
- British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging / British Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography – the United Kingdom
- Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance – the USA
- European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging – Europe.
• Ischaemic heart disease (chest discomfort / heart attack)
• Irregularly heart rhythm (arrhythmia / palpitations)
• High blood pressure
• Cholesterol Management
• Cardiac Screening (murmur / breathlessness)
• Heart Valve Disease
• Non-invasive cardiac investigations
- Make a general enquiry
- Appointment enquiry
Our team are on hand to help answer any queries you might have about coming to KIMS Hospital or Sevenoaks Medical Centre. You can use the form below and one of our team will be in touch. Alternatively to speak to a member of our friendly team, please call 01622 237 500 between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
If you would like to book an appointment, you can use the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
Alternatively to speak to a member of our friendly team, please call 01622 237 500 between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
Please be aware, if you are requesting a diagnostic scan such as an MRI, or CT, you must have a referral from a relevant clinician or Allied Health professional such as a physiotherapist.