Mr Gordan GrahovacMD., PhD Enquiries & appointments Neurosurgery & Spinal Surgery
Available at:Sevenoaks Medical Centre
Scans, tests & treatments available
- Arm & leg pain
- Back pain
- Complex spine surgery
- Dorsal root ganglion block
- Epidural injection
- Facet joint injection
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Slipped disc removal
- Spinal trauma
- Spinal tumours
- Spine injection
King's College Hospital, London
Mr Grahovac is a Lead Consultant Neurosurgeon and Complex Spine Surgeon at King’s College Hospital, London.
His Practice encompasses the entire range of Simple and Complex Spinal surgery i.e.:
- Degenerative spinal conditions (patients with back pain, sciatica/leg pain, neck pain, arm pain, radiculopathy, myelopathy)
- Minimally invasive surgery including surgery using tubes.
- Surgery for spinal tumors, intra-dural tumors, Malignant Spinal Cord Compression (MSCC), spinal blood vessel malformations.
- Surgery for spinal infection, osteoporosis, spine fractures.
- Injections and facet denervation for spinal pain.
More information about Mr Grahovac can be found at https://lnpuk.com/consultant/mr-gordan-grahovac/
- Make a general enquiry
- Appointment enquiry
Our team are on hand to help answer any queries you might have about coming to KIMS Hospital or Sevenoaks Medical Centre. You can use the form below and one of our team will be in touch. Alternatively to speak to a member of our friendly team, please call 01622 237 500 between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
If you would like to book an appointment, you can use the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
Alternatively to speak to a member of our friendly team, please call 01622 237 500 between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
Please be aware, if you are requesting a diagnostic scan such as an MRI, or CT, you must have a referral from a relevant clinician or Allied Health professional such as a physiotherapist.