Scans, tests & treatments available
- Ear dewaxing / microsuction cleaning of ear
- Ear surgery eg insertion of grommets, repair of perforated eardrum
- Endoscopic examination of nose and throat
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Nose and sinus surgery for treatment of nasal blockage / sinusitis
- Scans of ears / nose and sinuses / neck
- Septoplasty and Reduction of Inferior Turbinates
- Treatment of ear infections and other ear conditions
Medway Maritime Hospital, Gillingham, Kent
Mr Lim qualified from St George’s Hospital Medical School. He trained in general surgery and then ear, nose and throat surgery. He completed his specialist ENT training, covering all aspects of ENT, in the south west Thames region and undertook sub-specialist training in both paediatric ENT surgery and rhinology and facial plastic surgery at Great Ormond Street Hospital, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, St George’s Hospital in London and also in Zurich, Switzerland.
He is enthusiastic about providing high quality ENT care and am continually working towards improving and expanding the provision of ENT services in the region. He places great emphasis on maintaining his record of excellent communication with patients and medical colleagues.
Research interests: The treatment of snoring and sleep apnoea in adults and children. Doctoral thesis on ear deformities.
- Make a general enquiry
Our team are on hand to help answer any queries you might have about coming to KIMS Hospital or Sevenoaks Medical Centre. You can use the form below and one of our team will be in touch. Alternatively to speak to a member of our friendly team, please call 01622 237 500 between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.